Associate for Primary Eye Care
Family Eye Care
We are a well-established, growing, full-scope optometry practice and we are looking for a
Primary Eye Care associate.
Employee position or can progress to partnership. Full time or part-time.
Our office offers:
- Full scope Optometric care: General examinations for children and adults, eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Medical Optometry: Treating individuals with: glaucoma, conjunctivitis, diabetic eye disease, dry eye,
punctal plugs, eye emergencies, etc.
- Diagnostic Instruments: OCT, Optomap, VEP, BIO, UBM, B Scan, Visual Fields, Topographer, Pachymeter, EMR, etc.
- Pediatric Optometry
- Vision Therapy &; Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation: Binocular Dysfunctions, Learning Related Vision Problems, Strabismus and Amblyopia, Developmental Vision, and Brain Injury
- Myopia Control and Orthokeratology for children
- Orthokeratology for adults; myopic, hyperopic, and Multifocal Ortho-k
- Specialty Lenses i.e. keratoconus, scleral lenses, post refractive surgery correction, etc.
You will be professionally happy and fulfilled, and your life outside the office will be great.
The practice is 45 minutes from New York City and 30 minutes from the Jersey Shore. Newark
airport is 30 minutes away so you can get anywhere in the world quickly.
The community has good schools, excellent parks, and varied price homes so you will be able to
find just what you want. This area has plenty of year-round outdoor activities and sports
including hiking, biking, golf, camping, boating, beach, etc.
We are flexible to either a full time or part-time doctor. Our staff is great and our equipment is
state of the art. We offer competitive compensation.
Please email cover letter and CV to EyeDrRoth@gmail.com.